Psalm 119:105


Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Every trial has been overcome with blessings!

As I think upon the trials in my life.. I realize that every sorrow, heartbreak and loss has been overcome with at least a 100 blessings to take its place.  When I couldn't get off the ground God lifted me by filling my life with hope and surrounding me with just what I needed to get up.  I don't want to forget all the people who have blessed, helped, encouraged and gave when I could not.  Today I am greatful to be helped.  I am blessed and want to pour out that blessing unto others.   May I bring some sunshine into your life today.. 

5 comments:

  1. What a wonderful blog, Lisa! I'm excited to keep up with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Laura :0).. Just figuring out the blog thing.. wanted to somehow be able to learn from other homeschooling moms.. and share our experiences as well. Smile lots you & have a wonderful day <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great Lisa, It's nice to fellowship with other home school moms and be encouraged. I look forward to hearing from you and other moms who want to share. It's such a privlage and a blessing for me to be able to home school. For years I wanted to do this and couldn't. God has done some amazing things to get me to this point. I am truly greatful and so blessed to have kind people like you to explore this journey with. Thank you for being so sweet and encouraging. God bless you and your beautiful family

    ReplyDelete
  4. How do you like Teaching Textbooks? I was thinking of getting that for my older son for Algebra 2 next year. He likes Math-U-See but I like how TT works through an entire problem if you need help. He's doing great in Geometry this year. The harder the math gets he may need more help and I stink at math. I love Abeka its great we are using that for science and English this year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Teaching Textbooks works great for our family. We've done 7th grade, Pre Algebra & Algebra. It's a little expensive to get started but it really explains each process and gives the lessons which I could not do without taking the class myself :0) By the way Thanks for the encouragement.. May your day and teaching journey be full of joy <3

    ReplyDelete