Psalm 119:105


Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Our Daily Schedule

 My School Day Scedule

7:30    Rise and Shine.. Devotion & Shower

8:30    Make Breakfast

9:00    Family Devotion & eat yum...  Nice time to connect and see everyone's face <3

9:30    Big kids start school/ Mom cleans up

10:00  Start School with the little ones

11:30  PE

12:30  Lunch

1:00    Finish School with the little ones

2:00    Start chores..

2:30    Snack & break

3:00   Deep clean 1 room or finish laundry

4:00   Free time :0)   

2 comments:

  1. Wow!!! How in the world do you prepare for the state test in so little time? I am a tragic mess compared to you! Great Job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I doubt that my beautiful friend.. I really don't worry about testing too much especially before 6th grade.. just meeting the kids where they are. I have kids that are a grade above in almost every subject & kids that have been behind. I meet them at their need.. So one learns to read at age 4 and the other one at age 9. My heart longs for them to succeed and do their personal best and somewhow enjoy at least most of the process..

    ReplyDelete